1) 6 channel inputs: 4×SDI and 2×DVI-I/HDMI/VGA/USB
2) 3×SDI PGM out(1×AUX), 2×HDMI PGM & 1×HDMI multiview out
3) Input format auto-detected and PGM/AUX output format selectable
4) T-Bar/AUTO/CUT transitions and MIX/ FADE/ WIPE effects
5) Luma Key/ Chroma Key for virtual studio
6) PIP/POP window size and position adjustable
7) Record PGM video to SD card, up to 1080p60
8) Audio mixer: XLR/ RCA udio & SDI, HDMI embedded audio
9) Tally port for multiple camera system
10) Remote PTZ camera control
Multiview output make it easy to monitor 6 channels sources as well as PVW and PGM simultaneously on one display. Besides, a real time clock and menu list are located in the lower right corner of the multiview.
6 different SD and HD format video sources can be detected and displayed at the same time. And the PGM output can be up/down scaled including 1080i and 1080p.
To insert a second picture into/outside the main picture. Simply adjust its size and postion, then push program.
Support real-time background matting, user can use Chroma key to cutout PVW green or blue background. And use the Luma Key to cutout black background.
Transtion between PVW and PGM with WIPE / MIX / FADE effect through T-Bar & AUTO. And there are 3 transition rates for AUTO transition.
A built-in audio mixer can mix 2 external stereo XLR & RCA audio and 6 channels of embedded audio. It’s easy to control 3 stereo channels individually through the faders and corresponding buttons.
No external recorder needed, because the switcher has a built-in SD card slot for PGM recording. It’s simple to have an immediate high quality (up to FHD 1080P 60hz) recording of the event from this switcher.
The channel 5 and 6 support different signals such as USB media player, USB media player supports video and images.
With PTZ control feature, two cameras’ pan, tilt, zoom function can be controlled by a joystick and buttons through RS422 / RS485 port. Setting the cameras’ address and select VISCA & PELCO D/P protocols from menu.
The portable 6 channel video switcher can be widely used in various field events, such as live sports, virtual studio, Education, internet, concert, and so on.