Model CK1560S: 15.6″ Carry-on 4K Broadcast Director Monitor
4K (3840*2160) Ultra-HD native resolution ,
15.6″ perfect size for both suitcase & rackmount,
HDR, 3D-LUT & Color space,
Peaking, False color & Time code,
High contrast: 1000:1,
176° Ultra high viewing angle,
Rich interfaces: 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, VGA, AV input,
Wide voltage: DC12-24V.
* Accurate Color Calibration
A specific calibration to reproduce the colors of the image color space.
Color calibration supports the PRO/LTE version of Light Space CMS by Light Illusion.
* Adjustable Color Space
Native, Rec.709 and 3 User
Defined are Optional for Color Space
* When HDR is activated, the display reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity, allowing lighter and darker details to be displayed more clearly. Effectively enhancing the overall picture quality.
Without HDR With HDR
Inaccurate exposure, reduced image detail, Enjoy sharper images, greater detail and richer colors.
unsatisfactory viewing experience. Auto / HDR10 are for optional.
* 3D LUT
Wider color gamut range to make precise color reproduction of Rec. 709 color space with built-in 3D LUT, featuring 3 user logs.
3D LUT LOAD
Supports loading the .cube file via USB flash disk.
* It supports quad views splitted from different input signals simultaneously, such as SDI, HDMI, DVI and VGA.
* Abuandant functions
* 6U Rack Mout Intelligent SDI Monitoring
It has a various of mounting methods for broadcast, on-site monitoring and live broadcast van, etc. As well as setup a video wall of rack monitors in control room and see all the scenes. A 6U rack for a customized monitoring solution also can be supported for viewing from different angles and images displays.
* With Wireless HDMI (WHDI) technology, which has a 50-meter transmission distance, supports up to 1080p 60Hz. One transmitter can work with one or more receivers.
Broadcast monitor has been widely used in all levels of TV news production, post production, programme broadcasting and TV broadcasting trucks, special vehicles video surveillance and other fields. Since this series is working with other adjacent professional equipment, therefore, the high stability, high reliability and electromagnetic compatibility are very important conditions to make sure the whole system work smoothly.