At present, the embedded industrial all-in-one PC are favored in various industries, especially in the fields of numerical control equipment, control cabinets and other fields. So how is the embedded industrial all-in-one PC installed, and what’s the problems need to be paid attention to in the process of using? Let’s give you a detailed introduction.
1. Installation steps and methods of embedded industrial all-in-one PC
①. First, place the body of the industrial PC in a stable place, and insert the base into the body accurately.
②. Install the screw, screw the screw into each hole, and confirm whether it is tightened.
③. Before cleaning the screen of the embedded PC, stop using the device and unplug the power plug to ensure that the device is powered off, and do not use spray directly on the screen.
④. The touch screen of the industrial all-in-one PC should be cleaned frequently. If there is dust and dirt on the surface, it can be scrubbed with a towel or softer items. It is recommended to use a cleaning agent that does not corrode the glass..
2. The notes in the use of embedded industrial all-in-one PC
1. Since most of the embedded industrial all-in-one PC are used in public places, unstable voltage may cause equipment damage. So it is recommended to use stable mains power, and must not use the same power supply with high-power equipment such as elevators.
2. Put the embedded industrial all-in-one PC in a ventilated, dry and no direct sunlight environment. Do not expose the device to rain or humidity; leave more than 250px of heat dissipation space around the device. In order to ensure normal operation, the continuous switching time Should be no less than 10 seconds. Please take extra care when using it by the pool, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, etc.
3. Do not place the industrial devices in a sealed place, or cover the devices or block the ventilation holes of the device to prevent damage due to excessive temperature in the chassis when the device is working.
4. Before turning on the power supply of the industrial all-in-one PC, we need to check whether the host, display and touch screen are connected well, and then turn on the power after confirming that they are correct.
5. Please only use the mounting parts and accessories specified by the manufacturer of the industrial all-in-one machine. Avoid stepping on or pinching the AC power cord, plug, or power adapter.
6. Do not disassemble or repair the embedded industrial all-in-one pc by yourself to avoid high-voltage electric shock or other dangers. Professional maintenance personnel should be invited to complete all maintenance work.
7. Unplug the power plug of the industrial all-in-one machine during thunderstorms or when it is not used for a long time. During transportation and use, try not to touch the LCD screen, do not squeeze the screen hard, and do not let sharp objects or hard objects touch the screen to avoid damage to the screen.